Diane Smith, CPNP
Undergraduate College and Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Arizona State University
Graduate Degree: Master of Science in Nursing/Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Arizona State University
Board Certified: Yes
Interests: Yoga, reading, and traveling
Family: Married to her husband Charlie, and is the proud mom of two adult children, Lindley & Shane
Professional Memberships: Member of the local and national association of pediatric nurse practitioners.
Office Locations: Glendale, Phoenix
1) Favorite quote: Everything happens for a reason.
2) Favorite place to travel: Caribbean.
3) Favorite movie: Sweet Home Alabama.
4) Interests other than medicine: Traveling and reading.
5) Favorite part of your professional day: Interacting with babies and children.
6) One advice to parents: Relax and enjoy your children.