Cyndi has been a pediatric nurse practitioner in the valley since 1993. She grew up in Thornton, Colorado. Besides working with children and their families, Cyndi enjoys being a mom to her 17 year old daughter, Jaden. Other interests include playing volleyball, hiking, enjoying the outdoors and cheering for many of her favorite sports teams.
Cyndi received her Bachelors of Nursing degree at the University of Colorado. GO BUFFS!
After receiving her degree in 1988, she moved to Tempe, Arizona, and worked at Phoenix Children’s Hospital in the oncology unit.
While working at Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Cyndi returned to school at Arizona State University and obtained her Masters in Nursing of Children and her Pediatric Nurse Practitioner degrees.
A little extra about your provider:
1) Quote: Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring and
integrity, they think of you - H. Jackson Brown
2) Travel: The Rocky Mountains and Disneyland
3) Book: Pride and Prejudice. Movie: The Last of the Mohicans
4) Interests: Volleyball and Hiking
5) Favorite time at work: Interacting with children.
6) Advice to parents: Play with and enjoy your children at every age. You
will have plenty of time to clean your house and do your yard work when
they go off to college!
7) Other profession: Beach volleyball player.